Prepare Yourself for a Career in Project Management
Many businesses realise the value of effective project management for improved outcomes and fulfilled workers. These are the results of effective project management, not random events or unintended effects.
Project management makes every aspect of the business work more efficiently when done correctly. It allows them to produce outcomes that genuinely affect the company’s revenue. Does a career in project management excite you? Make sure you are in a position to get noticed by recruiters and employers to have better chances of realising your dream of joining the project management industry. Recruitmently is here to help you land your desired career as a project manager!
We offer training programs for beginners. With a project management background or not, we welcome you here! They are designed to provide in-demand skills and practical work experience, which are essential qualifications today's employers are looking for. Focus on your professional development and enhance your prospects of securing a job in project management. Enrol today!
PROJECT MANAGEMENT Career Outlook
Project management has grown into one of the UK’s most significant business areas over the past decade amid the increasing ‘projectification’ of work. With the gross value added to the UK economy by project management estimated to be £156 billion, this trend is likely to continue in the coming era.
Depending on the industry, project managers can expect to earn an entry-level salary of between £37,000 and £42,000. Project management in marketing, for instance, typically earns less than IT. Depending on the industry, experienced project managers can expect to make between £70,000 and £100,000 annually. For the term of their contract, independent project managers will agree on a daily rate; typical rates range from £300 to £500.
Recruitmently Project Management Employment Program
The Recruitmently Project Management Program’s primary goal is to prepare you for a Project Management career by giving you the knowledge, skills, and experience to develop ethical Project Management strategies and successfully execute various applications and websites. It will quickly get you up to speed on the fundamentals of the discipline, helping you better understand its concepts and key areas and how they work together.
You can develop Project Management techniques based on users’ needs on program completion. In addition, the program will let you apply foundational project-based concepts, like user-centered design, accessibility, and equity-focused design. This course will guide you in understanding the basics of project-based research, like planning research studies, conducting interviews and usability studies, and synthesising research results.
Part of the Recruitmently Program is that you complete a three months internship placement. This allows you to build relevant experience and show employers your work. Recruitmently Team created a highly interactive internship with decades of project management expertise.
Through the work experience provided by our program, our team will let you experience making risk management plans, comprehending process improvement methods, handling stakeholder management, team dynamics, escalations, creating budgets, navigating the procurement process and using project management software, tools, and templates.
You'll learn how to start, organise, and manage conventional and Agile projects through videos, quizzes, and practical exercises. You'll build a toolkit to show you comprehend crucial project management components like team, scheduling, and financial management.
Acquire practical skills that top employers are currently looking for.
Employment & Recruitment Support
In your quest for employment, you are not alone. We are all involved. As previously stated, as soon as you complete any of our programs, you will have access to our recruitment coaches and recruiters. They will work with you to find jobs that will help you get work experience to boost your credentials. Additionally, they will offer world-class career services and employment support to aid your job search.
In addition to their knowledge and experience, our recruitment staff frequently contacts national and international businesses to alert them to job possibilities. Additionally, they receive feedback from applications and interviews we helped generate for applicants and current information about the market.
Thanks to their guidance and support, we have already assisted hundreds of individuals in finding placements and full-time positions with good pay and benefits. With their help, you may accomplish the same thing.
Who is the Training Program for?
The project management training program is ideal for new graduates seeking solid entry into project management. It also suits those looking to pivot to a project management career. New project managers can also benefit from the program by expanding their programming and coding language knowledge.
Many who have completed our project management Training Program improved their career prospects. You may become a senior project manager or director of program management after five to ten years in various project management jobs. When you complete the program, you can have better chances of landing a role in the project management industry.
Potential Jobs in PROJECT MANAGEMENT After Completion:
Upon completing the training program offered by Recruitmently, you can gain access to a broad range of PROJECT MANAGEMENT jobs, including:
- Team Leader
- Project Coordinator
- Project Scheduler
- Assistant Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Planner
- Project Coordinator
- Project Support Officer
What the Training Program Covers
The PROJECT MANAGEMENT Training Program will build or expand your knowledge in the following topics:
- Agile Project Management with Scrum
- Practical Project Management
- Microsoft Project Essentials
- Fundamentals of Project Planning and Development
- Smartsheet Essential Training
- Project Management Foundations
- Scrum: The Basics
- Program Management Foundations
- Inventory Management Foundations
What's Next After Program Completion?
- Once you complete the project management training program, you will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the project management sector and practice.
- Have the skills and experience needed to apply for entry-level project management positions in different companies across industries.
- Receive a digital certificate of completion that verifies your participation in the training program. When applying for project management jobs, you can use this as a supporting document.
- Be able to boost your resume or professional profile by putting the skills and experience you have acquired from the program, which should help it stand out.
- Receive assistance from our team in securing a few months of work placement followed by employment support.
- Be ready to work as an entry-level project manager and effectively perform the role's responsibilities.
- For the work placement assistance and employment support, our team will:
- Work with you in finding a suitable placement within your target industry. The post’s primary purpose is to help you build relevant work experience.
- help you improve your resume or LinkedIn profile so it highlights your new skills and accomplishments effectively and will also pass the applicant tracking system that recruiters and employers use.
- Assist in distributing your resume to hiring companies, increasing the chances of your applications getting noticed.
- Support you in preparing for interviews, so you can answer questions and articulate your skills more effectively and confidently.