Prepare Yourself for a Career in Digital Marketing
As of April 2022, there were more than five billion internet users worldwide, which is 63.1 percent of the global population. Even how businesses interact with their clients has evolved with the times. Traditional marketing has retreated and introduced a fresh face to the sector. The internet has opened up an entirely new market. A successful company now uses digital marketing as standard practice; if you are not using it, your company won't expand in the future. Businesses can benefit significantly from digital marketing in terms of growth and potential. More publicity and sales may result from it. After all, as a business owner, you want to boost your earnings. You must engage in digital marketing to see improvements in your company or more sales. Are you ready to ride on the changes in this digital marketing career? Make sure you are in a position to get noticed by recruiters and employers to have better chances of realising your dream of joining the digital marketing industry. Recruitmently is here to help you land your desired career as a digital marketer!
We offer training programs for beginners. With a digital marketing background or not, we welcome you here! They are designed to provide in-demand skills and practical work experience, which are essential qualifications today's employers are looking for. Focus on your professional development and enhance your prospects of securing a job in digital marketing. Enrol today!
DIGITAL MARKETING Career Outlook
Online advertising in the UK has had sustained growth and is anticipated to represent 74.3% of total spending this year, up from 73.5% in 2021. While it increased across all media, online formats gained the greatest in absolute terms, particularly search, display (including social), and classified. Digital marketers make an average yearly pay of £37,316 in the UK. The national average compensation for a marketing manager is £49,211 per year, assuming advancement to a higher level. For specialised positions, salaries differ. For instance, the annual average income in the UK for a social media manager is £40,554.
Because digital marketers operate primarily online, you may anticipate doing much of your work in an office setting. Most of your work will likely be done in the appropriate office space if a larger company's marketing division employs you. However, if you work for a digital marketing company that provides services to other clients, you might occasionally travel to meet with clients and make arrangements for service delivery.
Recruitmently Digital Marketing Employment Program
The Recruitmently Digital Marketing Program’s primary goal is to prepare you for a digital marketing career by giving you the knowledge, skills, and experience to develop ethical digital marketing strategies and successfully execute various applications and websites. It will quickly get you up to speed on the fundamentals of the discipline, helping you better understand its concepts and key areas and how they work together.
You can develop digital marketing techniques based on users’ needs on program completion. In addition, the program will let you apply foundational digital marketing concepts, like user-centered design, accessibility, and equity-focused design. This course will guide you in understanding the basics of digital marketing research, like planning research studies, conducting interviews and usability studies, and synthesising research results.
Part of the Recruitmently Program is that you complete a three months internship placement. This allows you to build relevant experience and show employers your work. Recruitmently Team created a highly interactive internship with decades of digital marketing expertise.
The work experience by Recruitmently will allow you to expand your knowledge in establishing e-commerce stores, assessing e-commerce effectiveness, fostering customer loyalty, creating digital marketing and e-commerce strategies, and attracting and engaging customers through digital marketing channels like search and email.
You will gain knowledge of Canva, Constant Contact, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, HubSpot, Mailchimp, Shopify, and Twitter, among other platforms and technologies.
You'll learn to use the standard tools and platforms needed for entry-level employment through videos, exams, and hands-on activities. Acquire practical skills that top employers are currently looking for.
Acquire practical skills that top employers are currently looking for.
Employment & Recruitment Support
In your quest for employment, you are not alone. We are all involved. As previously stated, as soon as you complete any of our programs, you will have access to our recruitment coaches and recruiters. They will work with you to find jobs that will help you get work experience to boost your credentials. Additionally, they will offer world-class career services and employment support to aid your job search.
In addition to their knowledge and experience, our recruitment staff frequently contacts national and international businesses to alert them to job possibilities. Additionally, they receive feedback from applications and interviews we helped generate for applicants and current information about the market.
Thanks to their guidance and support, we have already assisted hundreds of individuals in finding placements and full-time positions with good pay and benefits. With their help, you may accomplish the same thing.
Who is the Training Program for?
The digital marketing training program is ideal for new graduates seeking solid entry into digital marketing. It also suits those looking to pivot to a digital marketing career. New DIGITAL marketers can also benefit from the program by expanding their marketing knowledge.
Many who have completed our Digital Marketing Training Program improved their career prospects. You may become an SEO Analyst, Demand Generation Manager, Digital Strategist or Growth Marketer after five to ten years in various digital marketing jobs. When you complete the program, you can have better chances of landing a role in the digital marketing industry.
Potential Jobs in DIGITAL MARKETING After Completion:
Upon completing the training program offered by Recruitmently, you can gain access to a broad range of digital marketing jobs, including:
- Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Marketer
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Ecommerce Digital Strategist
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist
- Marketing Assistant
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- Content Marketer
- Content Strategist
- Social Media Marketer
- Social Media Strategist
- Conversational Marketer
- SEO Specialist
- Digital Media Buyer
- Social Video Producer
- Email Marketer
What the Training Program Covers
The Digital Marketing Training Program will build or expand your knowledge in the following topics:
- Introduction to Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Branding and Engagements
- Google Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
- Strategy of Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Brand Management
- How To Set Up Facebook Campaign Ads
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Designing Products with Canva
- Creation of Social Media Content with Prezi
- Development of Marketing Website with Wix
- Small Business Marketing with YouTube
What's Next After Program Completion?
- Once you complete the digital marketing training program, you will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the digital marketing sector and practice.
- Have the skills and experience needed to apply for entry-level digital marketing positions in different companies across industries.
- Receive a digital certificate of completion that verifies your participation in the training program. You can use this as a supporting document when applying for digital marketing jobs.
- Be able to boost your resume or professional profile by putting the skills and experience you have acquired from the program, which should help it stand out.
- Receive assistance from our team in securing a few months of work placement followed by employment support.
- Be ready to work as an entry-level digital marketer and effectively perform the role's responsibilities.
- For the work placement assistance and employment support, our team will:
- Work with you in finding a suitable placement within your target industry. The post’s primary purpose is to help you build relevant work experience.
- help you improve your resume or LinkedIn profile so it highlights your new skills and accomplishments effectively and will also pass the applicant tracking system that recruiters and employers use.
- Assist in distributing your resume to hiring companies, increasing the chances of your applications getting noticed.
- Support you in preparing for interviews, so you can answer questions and articulate your skills more effectively and confidently.