Prepare Yourself for a Career in Cyber Security
Considering that almost every financial and medical document is now digitised, it is understandable why cybersecurity experts are among the most in-demand computer specialists. Professionals in cybersecurity prevent cyberattacks, encourage safer web browsing practices, and preserve consumers' personal information so businesses and individuals can defend against identity theft and other threats. Are you eager to protect digital users against cybercrimes? Make sure you are in a position to get noticed by recruiters and employers to have better chances of realising your dream of joining the cybersecurity sector. Recruitmently is here to help you land your desired career as a Cyber Security professional!
We offer training programs for beginners. With a cyber security background or not, we welcome you here! They are designed to provide in-demand skills and practical work experience, which are essential qualifications today's employers are looking for. Focus on your professional development and enhance your prospects of securing a job in cyber security. Enrol today!
Cyber Security Career Outlook
The Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport estimates that 408,000 enterprises have a more advanced severe skills gap in IT security, while 653,000 businesses have a fundamental skills deficit.
This year, as businesses transitioned to increasingly online distribution in the aftermath of Covid-19, the demand for qualified software developers and IT security specialists expanded even higher. The average salary for cyber security in the UK is roughly £66,000 per year; however actual earnings will rely considerably on your credentials, years of experience, and specialisation.
For instance, a beginning cyber security analyst might make a little over £66,000 per year, while seasoned specialists in high-level roles might make over £100,000.
Recruitmently CYBER SECURITY Employment Program
The Recruitmently Cyber Security Program’s primary goal is to prepare you for a cyber security career by giving you the knowledge, skills, and experience to develop ethical cyber security strategies and successfully execute various applications and websites. It will quickly get you up to speed on the fundamentals of the discipline, helping you better understand its concepts and key areas and how they work together.
You can develop cyber security techniques based on users’ needs on program completion. In addition, the program will let you apply foundational cyber security concepts, like user-centered design, accessibility, and equity-focused design. This course will guide you in understanding the basics of cyber security research, like planning research studies, conducting interviews and usability studies, and synthesising research results.
Part of the Recruitmently Program is that you complete a three months internship placement. This allows you to build relevant experience and show employers your work. Recruitmently Team created a highly interactive internship with decades of cyber security expertise.
Through this work experience, projects and quizzes will be created to test the student’s comprehension and recall of the material. The focus is not simply on memorising data but rather on fundamental themes. The objective is to give students the skills they need to correctly evaluate and enhance the cyber risk posture of actual computing, networking, and software systems. To improve the learning experience, real-world enterprise and infrastructure deployment scenarios are provided. Also, the internship will also allow you to identify and describe key cybersecurity concepts including the CIA Triad, access management, incident response and joint cybersecurity best practices.
Acquire practical skills that top employers are currently looking for.
Employment & Recruitment Support
In your quest for employment, you are not alone. We are all involved. As previously stated, as soon as you complete any of our programs, you will have access to our recruitment coaches and recruiters. They will work with you to find jobs that will help you get work experience to boost your credentials. Additionally, they will offer world-class career services and employment support to aid your job search.
In addition to their knowledge and experience, our recruitment staff frequently contacts national and international businesses to alert them to job possibilities. Additionally, they receive feedback from applications and interviews we helped generate for applicants and current information about the market.
Thanks to their guidance and support, we have already assisted hundreds of individuals in finding placements and full-time positions with good pay and benefits. With their help, you may accomplish the same thing.
Who is the Training Program for?
The Cyber Security Training Program is ideal for new graduates seeking solid entry into cybersecurity. It also suits those looking to pivot to a cybersecurity career. New cyber security professionals can also benefit from the program by expanding their knowledge of cyber threats, security breaches, incident response and many more cyber-related scenarios.
Many who have completed our Cyber Security Training Program improved their career prospects. You may become an advanced systems analyst, cyber threat hunter and cryptanalyst after six to ten years in various cyber security jobs. When you complete the program, you can have better chances of landing a role in the cyber security sector.
Potential Jobs in Cyber security After Completion:
Upon completing the training program offered by Recruitmently, you can gain access to a broad range of cyber security jobs, including:
- Information Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Security Consultant
- Network Security Architect
- Ethical Hacker
- Cybersecurity Project Manager
What the Training Program Covers
The Cyber Security Training Program will build or expand your knowledge in the following topics:
Introduction to Security Awareness Campaigns
Information Security Management
Google IT Support
Cybersecurity Tools and Cyber Attacks
IT Fundamentals for Cybersecurity
What's Next After Program Completion?
- Once you complete the Cyber Security Training Program, you will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the cyber security sector and practice.
- Have the skills and experience needed to apply for entry-level cyber security positions in different companies across industries.
- Receive a digital certificate of completion that verifies your participation in the training program. You can use this as a supporting document when applying for cybersecurity jobs.
- Be able to boost your resume or professional profile by putting the skills and experience you have acquired from the program, which should help it stand out.
- Receive assistance from our team in securing a few months of work placement followed by employment support.
- Be ready to work as an entry-level digital marketer and effectively perform the role's responsibilities.
- For the work placement assistance and employment support, our team will:
- Work with you in finding a suitable placement within your target industry. The primary purpose of the placement is to help you build relevant work experience.
- Help you improve your resume or LinkedIn profile so it highlights your new skills and accomplishments effectively and will also pass the applicant tracking system that recruiters and employers use.
- Assist in distributing your resume to hiring companies, increasing the chances of your applications getting noticed.
- Support you in preparing for interviews, so you can answer questions and articulate your skills more effectively and confidently.