Prepare Yourself for a Career in Business Analysis
Businesses today face a fast-evolving business environment, and those who can recognise and seize these chances may be more successful than those who remain neutral. Every company relies heavily on business analysis. Acknowledging the need for change and explaining how organisations must act to make that transformation possible is beneficial. Overall, it improves how businesses operate. Suppose you would like to get involved in determining business needs and requirements and developing solutions for any challenges. By better balancing, the needs of the company and the technical community, a career in business analysis could be for you. Make sure you are in a position to get noticed by recruiters and employers to have better chances of realising your dream of joining the business analysis sector. Recruitmently is here to help you land your desired career as a business analyst!
We offer training programs for beginners. With a business analysis background or not, we welcome you here! They are designed to provide in-demand skills and practical work experience, which are essential qualifications today's employers are looking for. Focus on your professional development and enhance your prospects of securing a job in business analysis. Enrol today!
Business Analysis Career Outlook
The position of a business analyst is prevalent at the moment. In their early or graduate stages, business analysts make between £37,000 and £42,000 annually. With a few years of experience, business analysts typically make between £56,000 and £65,000 per year. Business analysts with experience can make up to £120,000 + a year.
When you have some relevant expertise, you may be able to work on a freelance or contract basis in addition to the permanent business analyst roles that exist in organisations. You can estimate your daily rate as an experienced business analyst to be between £350 and £500.
Recruitmently Business Analysis Employment Program
The Recruitmently Business Analysis Program’s primary goal is to prepare you for a Business Analysis career by giving you the knowledge, skills, and experience to develop ethical Business Analysis strategies and successfully execute various applications and websites. It will quickly get you up to speed on the fundamentals of the discipline, helping you better understand its concepts and key areas and how they work together.
You can develop Business Analysis techniques based on users’ needs on program completion. In addition, the program will let you apply foundational business concepts, like user-centered design, accessibility, and equity-focused design. This course will guide you in understanding the basics of business research, like planning research studies, conducting interviews and usability studies, and synthesising research results.
Part of the Recruitmently Program is that you complete a three months internship placement. This allows you to build relevant experience and show employers your work. Recruitmently Team created the highly interactive internship with decades of Business Analysis expertise.
By the end of this internship, you will be able to: identify the various process stakeholders and their roles in your business processes; analyse business processes and find solutions to current business problems; define your business processes, their objectives, and how they flow within the organisational context; evaluate the existing business from a process view; deconstruct problems; and come up with a workable business solution. It gives you the basic knowledge necessary to analyse firms from a process perspective, enabling you to hone further the ability required to come up with solutions to your existing company difficulties. Acquire practical skills that top employers are currently looking for.
Employment & Recruitment Support
In your quest for employment, you are not alone. We are all involved. As previously stated, as soon as you complete any of our programs, you will have access to our recruitment coaches and recruiters. They will work with you to find jobs that will help you get work experience to boost your credentials. Additionally, they will offer world-class career services and employment support to aid your job search.
In addition to their knowledge and experience, our recruitment staff frequently contacts national and international businesses to alert them to job possibilities. Additionally, they receive feedback from applications and interviews we helped generate for applicants and current information about the market.
Thanks to their guidance and support, we have already assisted hundreds of individuals in finding placements and full-time positions with good pay and benefits. With their help, you may accomplish the same thing.
Who is the Training Program for?
The Business Analysis Training Program is ideal for new graduates seeking solid entry into business analysis. It also suits those looking to pivot to a business analysis career. New business analysis professionals can also benefit from the program by expanding their knowledge of business analysis strategy and tools, data analysis, business operation and consulting and many more.
Many who have completed our Business Analysis Training Program improved their career prospects. You may become the chief technology officer, chief operating officer, project management office director, or serve as a consultant after eight to ten years in various business analysis jobs. When you complete the program, you can have better chances of landing a role in the business analysis sector.
Potential Jobs in Business Analysis After Completion:
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Analyst
- Functional Analyst
- Project Manager
- IT Project Coordinator
- Information Technology Lead
- Information Technology Manager
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Architect
- Process Analyst
- IT Business Analyst
- Process Owner
- Business Consultant
- Agile Analyst
- Business Solution Architect
- Chief Information Officer
What the Training Program Covers
The Business Analysis Training Program will build or expand your knowledge in the following topics:
- Business Analysis and Process Management
- Business Analytics
- Google Data Analytics
- Google Project Management
- Leadership and Negotiation Skills
- Data Analysis and Visualisation Foundations
- Careers in Sustainability
What's Next After Program Completion?
- Once you complete the Business Analysis Training Program, you will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the business analysis sector and practice.
- Have the skills and experience needed to apply for entry-level business analysis positions in different companies across industries.
- Receive a digital certificate of completion that verifies your participation in the training program. You can use this as a supporting document as you apply for business analysis jobs.
- Be able to boost your resume or professional profile by putting the skills and experience you have acquired from the program, which should help it stand out.
- Receive assistance from our team in securing a few months of work placement followed by employment support.
- Be ready to work as an entry-level digital marketer and effectively perform the role's responsibilities.
- For the work placement assistance and employment support, our team will:
- Work with you in finding a suitable placement within your target industry. Take note that a work placement can last for weeks or months, depending on the company hosting the placement. The primary purpose of the placement is to help you build relevant work experience.
- Help you improve your resume or LinkedIn profile so it highlights your new skills and accomplishments effectively and will also pass the applicant tracking system that recruiters and employers use.
- Assist in distributing your resume to hiring companies, increasing the chances of your applications getting noticed.
- Support you in preparing for interviews, so you can answer questions and articulate your skills more effectively and confidently.