Prepare Yourself for a Career in Data Analysis
The world is increasingly becoming a data-driven environment, with much data at our fingertips. The use of data for decision-making is not limited to large corporations like Google and Microsoft. Every firm makes an effort to collect data, but without the knowledge to evaluate it, no one can comprehend consumer behavior and competition performance. Therefore, data analysis is required to make educated and effective decisions. It enables us to recognise potential dangers that must be avoided and chances that must be seized to advance. Are you ready to take on the challenge of this data analysis career? Make sure you are in a position to get noticed by recruiters and employers to have better chances of realising your dream of joining the data analysis industry. Recruitmently is here to help you land your desired career as a data analyst!
We offer training programs for beginners. With a DATA ANALYSIS background or not, we welcome you here! They are designed to provide in-demand skills and practical work experience, which are essential qualifications today's employers are looking for. Focus on your professional development and enhance your prospects of securing a job in DATA ANALYSIS. Enrol today!
Data Analysis Career Outlook
The United Kingdom Data Center Market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.5% from 2021 to 2026. The data centers help the region reduce the carbon intensity of its economic activities by supporting technologies such as smart metering, intelligent transport, teleworking, and e-commerce.
Starting salary range from £36,000 to £40,000. A higher starting pays of £48,000 to £55,000 is typically offered by larger businesses' graduate programs in data analysis and business intelligence. Salary increases can reach between £60,000 and £80,000 after a few years of experience. High-level, seasoned consulting positions can bring around £60,000 or more.
There is a growing need for more data professionals to work in IT domains and those who can apply data skills in non-tech fields like healthcare and retail due to the market's increased demand for people with skills in data science, data analysis, and data engineering. Data engineering is one of the UK's fastest-growing positions, according to LinkedIn's 2022 Jobs on the Rise report, and data skills are needed for many other rising careers.
Recruitmently DATA ANALYSIS Employment Program
The Recruitmently Data Analysis Program’s primary goal is to prepare you for a data analysis career by giving you the knowledge, skills, and experience to develop ethical data analysis strategies and successfully execute various applications and websites. It will quickly get you up to speed on the fundamentals of the discipline, helping you better understand its concepts and key areas and how they work together.
You can develop data analysis techniques based on users’ needs on program completion. In addition, the program will let you apply foundational data-based concepts, like user-centered design, accessibility, and equity-focused design. This course will guide you in understanding the basics of data-based research, like planning research studies, conducting interviews and usability studies, and synthesising research results.
Part of the Recruitmently Program is that you complete a three months internship placement. This allows you to build relevant experience and show employers your work. Recruitmently Team created a highly interactive internship with decades of data analysis expertise.
You will learn about analysis tools and platforms and the essential analytical abilities needed for an entry-level position through a combination of videos, exams, and hands-on laboratories in this work experience offered by Recruitmently.
Data cleaning, problem-solving, critical thinking, data ethics, and data visualisation are just a few of the abilities you'll learn.
You'll learn to use platforms and tools including presentations, spreadsheets, SQL, Tableau, and R programming.
You'll complete a case study that you can share with potential employers to highlight your new skill set, in addition to expert training and practical assignments. Acquire practical skills that top employers are currently looking for.
Acquire practical skills that top employers are currently looking for.
Employment & Recruitment Support
In your quest for employment, you are not alone. We are all involved. As previously stated, as soon as you complete any of our programs, you will have access to our recruitment coaches and recruiters. They will work with you to find jobs that will help you get work experience to boost your credentials. Additionally, they will offer world-class career services and employment support to aid your job search.
In addition to their knowledge and experience, our recruitment staff frequently contacts national and international businesses to alert them to job possibilities. Additionally, they receive feedback from applications and interviews we helped generate for applicants and current information about the market.
Thanks to their guidance and support, we have already assisted hundreds of individuals in finding placements and full-time positions with good pay and benefits. With their help, you may accomplish the same thing.
Who is the Training Program for?
The data analysis training program is ideal for new graduates seeking solid entry into data analysis. It also suits those looking to pivot to a data analysis career. New data analysts can also benefit from the program by expanding their programming and coding language knowledge.
Many who have completed our data analysis Training Program improved their career prospects. You may become a business intelligence analyst, data engineer, data analytics consultant or research and analytics director after five to ten years in various data analysis jobs. When you complete the program, you can have better chances of landing a role in the data analysis industry.
Potential Jobs in Data Analysis After Completion:
Upon completing the training program offered by Recruitmently, you can gain access to a broad range of data analysis jobs, including:
- Data Analyst
- Data Mining Engineer
- Data Architect
- Data Consultant
- Quantitative Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Strategic Business Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Project Manager
- IT Systems Analyst
What the Training Program Covers
The Data Analysis Training Program will build or expand your knowledge in the following topics:
- Applied Data Science with Python
- Data Visualisation
- Analysing Data with Excel
- Data Literacy Foundations
- Data Analysis for Decision-Making
- UX Data Analysis
- Data Science: Inference and Modeling
- Digital Marketing and Data-Driven Analytics
- Coding and Programming
- Big Data Analytics
- AI and Robotics
- Cloud Computing
- Business Technology
What's Next After Program Completion?
- Once you complete the data analysis training program, you will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the data analysis sector and practice.
- Have the skills and experience needed to apply for entry-level data analysis positions in different companies across industries.
- Receive a digital certificate of completion that verifies your participation in the training program. When applying for data analysis jobs, you can use this as a supporting document.
- Be able to boost your resume or professional profile by putting the skills and experience you have acquired from the program, which should help it stand out.
- Receive assistance from our team in securing a few months of work placement followed by employment support.
- Be ready to work as an entry-level data analyst and effectively perform the role's responsibilities.
- For the work placement assistance and employment support, our team will:
- Work with you in finding a suitable placement within your target industry. The post’s primary purpose is to help you build relevant work experience.
- help you improve your resume or LinkedIn profile so it highlights your new skills and accomplishments effectively and will also pass the applicant tracking system that recruiters and employers use.
- Assist in distributing your resume to hiring companies, increasing the chances of your applications getting noticed.
- Support you in preparing for interviews, so you can answer questions and articulate your skills more effectively and confidently.